Kids World Radio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mighty Mouse Productions Presents Kids World Radio the place to go for all things Kids world feel free to look around

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kids World Bulletin Board

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Kids World Bulletin Board  Empty
PostSubject: Kids World Bulletin Board     Kids World Bulletin Board  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:40 pm

Hey there All Wellcome to the kids World Bulletin Board Hear is where you can get all the news
of about kids world Radio and any project can be found hear so you our loyal Listeners can be
found hear so please stay tuned and check hear for all the latest Develoments by our staff
writers

Kids World Staff cheers

Back to top Go down
https://kids-657.board-directory.net
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Star trek Cross Over planning     Kids World Bulletin Board  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:46 pm

STAR TREK CROSS OVER PLANING TALKS
Staff Writer
After two years of stalled attempts, Mighty Mouse Productions are once again planning for a Star Trek and Sailor Moon Crossover Radio Play. These plans have been placed into the new season and will be on the 2013 schedule as the shows producer hopes to air during the 2013 season. When we asked them twice about their reasoning, both times we were told “no comment.” Then they told us, “the last times we have attempted to produce the show, it has failed due to unforeseen reasons which we cannot tell you about at this time.”
The shows producer, Dave Corson, added, with a bit of hesitation and discomfort, “Well for the most part it’s the matter of what I call the curse and we’ve kept having trouble with the script being ready and of course casting issues. Auditions have not been successful as of yet, but we will keep trying.” Than we tried to ask the shows Assistant Producer, Meg Foland, she what also very hesitant to discuss the issue because the planning meetings were once again on, and she does not want to chinks it. However, she would go on to say, in her usual candor, that “Once the planning or project has been decided on, the script written and edited, and than finding a casting director – and director I will be glad to give you more information at that time, until than please bear with us.”
However, as we began our discussion we could not help but pester them. We will keep being persistent because of the rumors of the script that is being planned, in secret. We would like to learn more, but David Corson the Shows Producer still has not told us anything solid, and he has assured us that both Meg and he are working hard at work with writing, rewriting and editing the script in question. He did suggest that when he thinks about the script there is nothing more important that coming up with a good script – as the script that is being worked on is just something that they have been tinkering with for these years. Nevertheless, once the details have been worked out and completed, and the script is finished – by the collaboration of both himself and his assistant producer, that it will be well worth the wait.
When we ask Meg about it, she assured us that her sentiments matched that of the producer, Dave. They both understand the importance of a good script, and how it can make or break the project. She is ready and so is he to restart this project and make sure it is a go and ready to go that it will be well worth the painstaking wait that we are in at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Special Announcement     Kids World Bulletin Board  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:26 pm

Special Announcement
Attention loyal listeners and Kids World Radio faithful, well by know you may have noticed that we have not yet began our 2012 Season. We are still running our Producers Choice Shows and Retro programs, as we have very good reason for that. We are getting ready to move from our Oakland office to a new home in Los Angles, or Hollywood, to be exact. This could take some time, as we are getting ready for the move so here is what we are going to do for the time being. We are going to run two months of Retro Shows for February and March and we will wind it up for with another month of Producers Choice Shows in April. The shows in April will include new stories too and we’ll close down this forum and our new forum will be up and running the first weekend in May, that is what we are pushing for. We know that the wait time long; however, it will be well worth the wait when the 2012 season officially starts in May.
Thanks again,
Kids World Radio Staff Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Star trek Radio play under way     Kids World Bulletin Board  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 9:38 pm

New Star Trek Radio Play under Way
Hi all, I’ve got some exciting news. As it really came to as no surprise; however, it a way it was. As we have just learned of the news of a possible Star Trek Radio Play is currently in the planning stages from Mighty Mouse Productions for Kids World Radio. It is now going ahead with the planning of the production which has been in the works to become a part of the 2013 season and schedule. However, both Dave and Meg have denied that they were working on completing any work on this project until May. Nevertheless, there are some amazing new proof had just come to light a hand written story outlining has been found with the title of Star Trek Caldwell. It was found in an unmarked white binder and in Dave’s office.
They only proof that this reporter needed was that indeed there are plans for a new Star Trek Radio Play being worked on and it looks like it has been in the works for quite sometime. When I asked Dave Corson, the show’s producer, about when the two had begun to work on the story line and made up their minds for this new Trek Radio Play; he had this to say, “I had thought it over just after that first interview and well had no other writing projects planned. That is when I thought it would be a good idea at the end after working on the first few pages, I sent a memo off to my assistant producer and asked what she thought about what I was about to do.”
Although when asked about the work on the script for the new radio play, still in its early stages, we’d been told hat some key aspects were still being worked out and would be revealed at an event they call Star Con. The date of Star Con has yet to be announced, but I can make a promise to you to get the date to you as soon as they release it. Also, they have told me that the casting for Star Trek, which is also somewhere in the time line for the show is to take place in the near future – when this reporter cannot really say. As they have not yet released that information. They did say that the Star Trek Radio Play will be on the time line and take place around the original series, or the second series – “The Next Generation,” or even in an alternative universe of JJ Abram’s “This We Had Been Told.”
Therefore, anything else is being kept top secret until Star Con. However, we still don’t know when that will be. So, I decided to contact the shows assistant producer, Meg Foland. According to Dave, she is the better looking of the group and I asked her what she had thought of the memo she’d received about the Star Trek Radio Play. She told me, “Well, when I first read it I was all for it. However, I did ask him to keep in mind that this is a big project and will take a team in order for it to be completed. I even offered to help with editing the script and putting in play writing format. This will take a while, but I cannot say anything else at this part in time. Please be patient and continue to listen to Kids World Radio.” However, she did reveal to this reporter as to when Star Con would be and that it would take place the same weekend of the Comic Con.
This is April O’Neil Reporting for Mighty Mouse News.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kids World Bulletin Board     Kids World Bulletin Board  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kids World Bulletin Board
Page 1 of 1